Struggling Less Leads to Success Lewiston Retreat
Saturday 23rd Sep, 2017 → Sunday 24th Sep, 2017
Center of Renewal At Stella Niagara4421 Lower River Road Stella Niagara, NY 14144
Back by popular demand! Soul Sanctuary is excited to offer an Autumn Lewiston Retreat experience entitled STRUGGLING LESS LEADS TO SUCCESS: Your Road Map To Source. Weekend Retreat facilitators are Lynette Angus, Licenced Psychotherapist (LCSW-R) and Rhonda Bartholomew, Licensed Heal Your Life Coach and Retreat Facilitator. This one-stop weekend experience will shift your perspective in each of your life areas that are in need of balance to attract success, abundance, and inner contentment as well as creating a safe haven for healing to occur within yourself. Reserve your spot by Sept 1st for your Retreat investment of only $249!
Due to the content nature of this retreat, this event is open to only 10 participants.
• Learn powerful techniques to transform and improve personal health, relationships, prosperity, and peace of mind
• Manifest the life you are seeking through Guided Spiritual Transformation
• Obtain the tools to move from the back seat to the driver’s seat
Reserve your spot by Sept. 1st, and your $249 weekend retreat investment includes your 1 night accommodation in beautiful Lewiston, ALL educational materials, ALL meals, refreshments and beverages. Activities include healing your inner child, connecting to nature, walking a Labyrinth, various guided meditations and visualizations, as well as additional activities that will allow you to strengthen your connection to Personal Power. After Sept. 1st your retreat cost increases to $279.
1) To become aware of the obstacles to connecting to your higher self
2) To develop awareness and tools to overcome the obstacles
3) To develop tools to connect to your higher self and personal power
4) To be able to manifest your dreams and create your own reality
4) To view everyone in the world with empathy, love and compassion
5) To find peace and fulfillment in your daily life
Please contact Soul Sanctuary @ firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the full weekend itinerary and application form. Be sure to reserve your spot as this event is open to only the first 10 participants!More Information Find Prepaid Parking