Inclusive Theater of WNY 2nd Annual Festival of Shorts - Theme: Stigma
Friday 8th Nov, 2019 → Saturday 16th Nov, 2019
The Foundry298 Northampton St Buffalo, NY 14208
ITOWNY is PROUD to announce the plays we will be featuring in our November Festival of Shorts themed "Stigma!"
TICKETS ON SALE NOW! $15
These plays are intense, they involve suicide, PTSD, drug addiction, gun violence, eating disorders, mental illness, & physical disabilities.
We are so incredibly thankful to have an empathetic, talented cast of actors and directors working together to bring these important stories to the stage. We hope you’ll join us.
The plays and writers (in alphabetical order by title) are:
* Anything is Probable (When you make up the rules) by Michael Fanelli, directed by Aimee Levesque, performances by Kevin Dennis & Nigel Nige
* Food For Thought by Cameron Markott directed by Mario Brown, performances by Quentin Gray, Stacy Kowal & Imani Sky Mesiah-Skinner
* Headspace by Quentin Gray & Chris Sposito directed by Dallas Taylor performances by Erin Nappe Bellavia, Quentin Gray, Stacy Kowal Cat Kwiatkowski & Kim Queenie Robinson
* Page Two by Dave Goddard, directed by Aimee Levesque, performances by Erin Nappe Bellavia, Kevin Dennis, Quentin Gray, Nigel Nige & Kim Queenie Robinson
* The Gun in the Room by Katherine Parker directed by Aimee Levesque performances by Erin Nappe Bellavia, Heather Benson, Cat Kwiatkowski, Jess Levesque & Penny Striker
* The Only Easy Day was Yesterday by Matt Boyle directed by Jennifer LS Weber, performances by Dave Goddard & Cat Kwiatkowski
* The Opioid Zodiac by Justin Karcher, directed by Aimee Levesque & Dallas Taylor, performances by entire cast.