Friday 15th Jan, 2016 → Monday 18th Jan, 2016
Celebrate all things winter! Children’s activities on and off the ice, a vendor market with local artisans, live music and extra food and beverage options, and special activities for people of all ages to participate in, including:
- Wild West Theme Skate on Friday from 10:00am–10:00pm
- An attempt to break the Guinness Book of World Record for the “Longest Ice Line” on Saturday benefiting the Make – A – Wish Foundation of WNY
- A Bonspiel with 4 teams of 4 going against each other every hour on Saturday from 1:00-6:00pm, with the top 2 teams every hour winning a prize.
- Paint The Town will be holding painting classes in the Winter Pavilion on Saturday and Sunday from 2:00-4:00pm. Click here for tickets on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Buffalo Knit-Whits will be holding beginner knitting lessons in the Winter Pavilion on Monday from 1:30-4:00pm. Buy tickets here.
- On Monday, for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Skate Great & BlueCross BlueShield of WNY will be doing on ice kids activities from 1:00-3:00pm.