Boasting Buffalo: A Celebration of Doing Business in Buffalo
Wednesday 17th Jan, 2018
Buffalo Riverworks359 Ganson Street Buffalo, NY 14222
This event will begin with a late afternoon panel discussion covering local breweries and distilleries. We'll have experts sharing their knowledge on a variety of topics.
Afterwards, join some of WNY's breweries and distilleries at our "Hoppy Hour" where they'll share a sampling of their products. Other vendors will also be on hand to showcase their products and services!
Panelists for this discussion include:
- Roy Bakos | Director of Hospitality & Pleasure | Buffalo Distilling Company
- Bobby Finan | Co-Founder, Operating Partner| Tommyrotter Distillery and Founder & Managing Member | Whiskey Fest LLC
- Matt Kahn | President & Co-Founder | Big Ditch Brewing Company
- Robin Ross l Owner Arrowhed Springs Vineyard and BeauVine Vineyards LLC
- Frank Weber III - Cofounder & Distiller l Buffalo Distilling Company
Come celebrate what makes Buffalo great! Join us at the 3rd annual Boasting Buffalo networking expo and panel discussion.More Information Find Prepaid Parking