Downtown Ceilings & Skylights Tour
Friday 19th Jan, 2018 → Friday 27th Apr, 2018
Western New York Book Arts468 Washington Street Buffalo, NY 14203
Cost: General Admission: $15 Student Admission: $5 Explorer Pass Holders: FREETHIS EVENT HAS PASSED
- Share this page -
Friday, Jan 19th
Friday, Feb 2nd
Friday, Feb 16th
Friday, Mar 2nd
Friday, Mar 16th
Friday, Mar 30th
Friday, Apr 13th
Friday, Apr 27th
Come ready to look up on this downtown walking tour! This tour will reveal the ornate ceilings and skylights found in many buildings throughout downtown Buffalo. While many people walk underneath them on a daily basis, the ceilings of many of Buffalo’s buildings are often their least-noticed feature. Join us on this tour to discover these beautiful works of art, many of which are hiding in plain sight!
This tour meets at the Western New York Book Arts Center at 468 Washington Street, Buffalo, NY 14203, at the corner of Washington and Mohawk Streets. Two-hour metered parking is available on surrounding streets, and the Mohawk Parking Ramp is on the opposite corner. The Lafayette Square Station of the Metro Rail is around the corner on Main Street.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance. Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time.
- Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- This tour is approximately two hours in length.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!