Buffalo Irish Festival at the Outer Harbor
Friday 24th Aug, 2018 → Sunday 26th Aug, 2018
325 Fuhrmann Blvd., Buffalo, New York 14203
This year’s Buffalo Irish Festival will be at The Outer Harbor and will feature two stages of continuous Irish entertainment from the U.S., Canada and Ireland.
The festival will include:
• A kick-off parade featuring flags from the 32 counties in Ireland on Friday at 5:30pm. Admission is FREE on Friday from 4pm until 5:30pm.
• Traditional Irish music, folk music, step and set-dancing
• Genealogy experts
• Exclusively Irish goods and crafts from nearly 30 individual vendors
• Irish authors and book signings
• Traditional Irish foods and beverages