There are far more than fifteen great things about Buffalo. But Sydney Olivia Schmidt makes a good start in 15 Great Things About Buffalo, N.Y. - There's no place like home in The List (Feb 29, 2016).
"Growing up all around the Buffalo area is one of the best things that could have ever happened in my life. While there are definitely undesirable things around the area, you will find some of the greatest places and people in all of New York in Buffalo."
Here's what she chose to include:
- The smell of Cheerios
- Albright Knox Art Gallery
- Shea's Performing Arts Center
- Sponge Candy
- Delaware Park
- Botanical Gardens
- Tim Horton's
- The Buffalo Zoo
- Food Truck Tuesdays in Larkin Square
- The Buffalo Bills/Ralph Wilson Stadium
- The Buffalo Sabres/First Niagara Center
- Buffalo Bisons/Coca Cola Field
I know what I would add: beef on 'weck...and the people, of course.
What would you add to Schmidt's list?