The Silver Lake Drive-In was established in 1949 and purchased by Jacob R. Stefanon in 1966. The Drive-In was expanded with a second screen in the year 2000.
Adjacent to the Drive-In is the Charcoal Corral where the main building was established in 1977. Over the years the deluxe Ice Cream Parlor, Pizzeria, Family Video Arcade, and Championship 18-hole Miniature Golf course have been added.
We continue to be family owned and operated, combining classic traditions and modern technologies. As such, we continue to expand and improve our facilities to welcome patrons as our group of friends continues to grow!