Grant Writing Basics
Tuesday 10th Apr, 2018
Matt Urban Center1081 Broadway Buffalo, NY 14212
This popular workshop is an excellent way for administrators, program directors and staff, board members, and volunteers to gain a general understanding of the various elements required for successful grant writing. Equal attention is given to the needs and interests of both nonprofit organizations and grantmakers themselves. Participants receive Word and Excel grant proposal templates.
· Planning programs and budgets before writing grants
· Researching and identifying grant opportunities
· Approaching and developing relationships with grantmakers prior to applying
· Preparing information and materials typically required in grant applications
· Tracking and following up grant applications after they are submitted
Cost: $150 per person ($120 per person if you use discount code NPW112 when registering), includes parking, lunch and training materials and documents that organizations can customize for their specific needs. Pre-registration is required.
Instructor: Nonprofit Works President Paul Mastrodonato has helped nonprofit organizations obtain funding from foundations, corporations, and government agencies for over 24 years. Paul’s presentation style is known for being informative, interactive, relaxed, and fun.
More Information Find Prepaid Parking