Building a Healthy Buffalo and WNY
Saturday 3rd Feb, 2018
Please join us for Part 2 of our Building a Healthy Buffalo and WNY Series! This free event is focused on the state of the walkability movement and how it affects other social action initiatives.
Featuring: Keynote Speech by Dr. Kate Kraft, Executive Director of America Walks
Local Action Panel: Robert Shibley, Dean of the UB School of Architecture
Justin Booth, Director of GObike Buffalo
The day wraps up with a workshop on how to assess your own community's walkability and an update on how our region stacks up against others.
· 9:15 AM: Registration/Networking
· 10:00 AM: Keynote presentation by Dr. Kate Kraft, Executive Director America Walks
· 11:00 AM: Panel Discussion
· 12 Noon: Networking Lunch
· 1:00 PM: Walkability training
· 2:00 PM: Wrap-up
Please see event link for more information. Space is limited, so please RSVP.
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/building-a-health-buffalo-and-wny-tickets-42044433031Facebook Event Find Prepaid Parking