Art of the Subway Tour
Sunday 18th Feb, 2018 → Sunday 25th Mar, 2018
Cost: General Admission: $15 Student Admission: $5 Explorer Pass Holders: FREETHIS EVENT HAS PASSED
- Share this page -
Sunday, Feb 18th
Sunday, Mar 25th
Buffalo’s Metro Rail system is an oft-overlooked treasure trove of modern art! Each station features unique artwork by a wide variety of artists, which will be seen on this tour as you travel from one end of the Metro Rail system to the other, getting off at each station along the way.
The tour meets at the University Metro Rail Station on the University at Buffalo’s South Campus. Plentiful free parking is available adjacent to the University Station in the Park-and-Ride parking lot.
- Metro Rail fare is not included in the tour price and must be purchased separately.
- This tour is approximately three hours in length and will end in downtown Buffalo, where you may either board an outbound train to return to University Station or stay for lunch before returning.
- Advance reservations are encouraged but not required for this tour.
- All credit card payments must be made in advance.
- Advance reservations with a credit card can be made online until the tour starting time.
- Cash or checks are accepted at the start of the tour.
- If you make an advance reservation, please print your confirmation email, or be prepared to show it on your phone.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather – the tour will proceed rain or shine.
- Cameras are encouraged!