Father's Day is June 17th, 2018.... I repeat, Father's Day is TODAY. That means you should already have a great father's day gift... However, if you're like me you may have had an extremely busy week and have to finagle a last minute gift or activity, but this does not mean it has to be any less amazing than those who got this handled last week!
Luckily, we here at BuffaloVibe have your back. Here are some great local gifts and experiences that you can find right here in your #Buffalove neighborhood.
- Bureau Men's Clothing: If your dad is anything like my dad, his style is best defined as "comfy" which can be embarassing when you go out to a nice family dinner and he shows up in a flannel button up and loose fitting pants. Do him a favor and get him a gift card from BUREAU so that he can get tailored outfits and dress to impress. They'll help with fitting and make it a fun experience so your dad's not bored out of his mind shopping.
- RENEW BATH AND BODY: Okay I know you guys are gonna be like whattt??, daffodil soap and loofahs and mosturizer and fluffy, good smelling things? That's SO feminine. But listen, being hygienic is not feminine, it's human. So check out that beardology menscare line, OR better yet check out all the options for skincare!
- TIPICO: Try taking your dad to Tipico for a delicious personal and familiar brunch over a cold iced coffee. The decor is beautiful and it's located in a beautiful neighborhood. Maybe this is just what you need before heading back home and spending the day in the backyard, poolside.
- HYDRAULIC HEARTH + BEER GARDEN: It won't be open for Father's Day Brunch, however I think the Booze 'n Bagels Brunch on Saturday as well as their new Happy Hour on Fridays are definitely worth checking out and I have a feeling no dad will mind sitting in their beautiful beer garden sippin something delicious with some yummy food!
- FATHER'S DAY CRUISE ON THE GRAND LADY: This one is one of my favorites and I most definitely am getting tickets for my family to attend this. Unfortunately out of the 3 cruises they're running that day, only 1 is left available so book quickly! If you've never taken a cruise with them before, you can expect excellent service and you'll want to return on other warm, sunny days in Buffalo. You can find out more here.
- LEWISTON GARDEN FEST: If your parents enjoy their garden like mine do, this is a great oppurtunity to visit Lewiston, have a glass of wine by the waterfront at Waterstreet Landing, and take a stroll around the beautiful local roads of this historic town with mom and dad as you admire flowers and possibly even participate in the gardening competition!
- Buffalo Bisons Game: Dad will surely appreciate spending time with his family at the ball game with some popcorn and peanuts. There are so many of us who live in Buffalo and have never been to a Bison's Game and, with this beautiful 80 degree weather this weekend, this is the perfect time.
However you choose to spend Father's Day with the amazing men who have raised and inspired you, I hope you do it keeping in mind that it does not have to be perfect, the plans do not always work out as we predict, but the most important thing is to spend the time we have together, appreciating our fathers.