On April 22nd of this year we celebrate the road ahead. That road includes a new 20bbl brewhouse and taproom in Buffalo and a 3bbl brewhouse and taproom in Niagara Falls, NY. Our little brewery is growing up!
We're inviting our new neighbors and old friends to a street party featuring some of our favorite bands, great food, cocktails, wine, and cider.
Tickets are $15 pre-sale and $20 at the door.
Only a limited number of tickets are available. How limited? We're not sure! Really: we're waiting to find out how many people we can host in the space. But until then, we can sell a lot of tickets.
Your ticket for this (21 & older) event includes:
* 16 oz stainless steel 5th anniversary pint cup
* 1 glass of beer, wine, cider, or cocktail
We'll also have on hand:
* Our special 5th anniversary beer - Any IPA, A special 5th anniversary beer which is a 5% ABV New England Style IPA hopped with Simcoe, Galaxy, and Amarillo.
- Food from Lloyd Taco Trucks and Frank Gourmet Hot Dogs (not included in ticket price)
- First look at renderings and blueprints of the new breweries
- Live music from 12pm until 8pm featuring REGGIE CHILDS, Jacob Peter Band, GRAVY, FEVERBOX, The Skiffle Minstrels, First Ward, and The Commonheart
- Alpaca petting zoo by Kindred Kreek Alpaca Farm
- Cornhole, Kan Jam, and Ladderball games
- Dram Box serving up Cider, Wine, and Cocktails
- Delicious coffee from Tipico Coffee
- Contest and giveaways including tickets to Nickel City Con and more!
Five years ago this April we sold our first official beers at a joint launch party at our *only two* accounts: Mr. Goodbar and Coles.
Fast forward to 2017 and we're working on two new breweries, new recipes, new plans. We're expanding slowly and in a hurry... all at the same time.
How did it all happen? Well, it was you. You went to your favorite bars and asked for CBW beer. You came to our events, you supported our causes, you invested in our company, and you gave us all the support and love a small company could ask for.
Thank you! To show our appreciation for all that you've meant to us, we'd like to throw one hell of a party.