Buffalo Maritime Center Open House
Saturday 2nd Mar, 2019
Buffalo Maritime Center90 Arthur Street Buffalo, NY 14207
Buffalo Maritime Center is having an Open House!
Winter is almost over and it's time to get out and about. JOIN US!
Celebrate the 250th anniversary of this visionary governor's birth, who championed and oversaw creation of New York’s Erie Canal two centuries ago.
- BMC's Foundry live hot metal pour demos
- Boatwright's Brown Ale by Pressure Drop Brewery
- Music by John Hoy
- Wales Hollow Wood Butcher spoon-making demos
- Packet Boat cake made by Lynn Urban
- Antique and Classic Boat Society tours of ongoing restorations
BONUS - There is a pre-Open House speaker starting at 4:30. If that interests you too, you can register here. If not, see you at 5 for a beer, a boat, a tune, and a spoon! No registration required for the Open House - only needed for a seat at the speaker.